Thursday, December 31, 2015

DAY 40!!! Happy New Heart!!!

40 DAYS TRANSFORMATION AND CHANGE OF HEART
DAY 40!!!
Happy New Year!
Welcome 2016

Janus: The Roman god of beginnings and transitions. 
He is usually depicted as having tow faces, 
since he looks to the future and to the past. 
The Romans named the month January in his honor. 

The past cannot be changed. 
The future is shaped by our current thinking.
If we want a joyous life,
we must think joyous  thoughts.
If we want a prosperous life,
we must think prosperous thoughts.
If we want a loving life,
we must think loving thoughts.

 
What do you want to let go of from 2015?
What are you looking forward to in 2016?

I hope that these past 40 days have been a journey of transformation and change of heart for you.
 I hope I at least gave you somethings to think about. After all we are all on this adventure of life together- I lift you and you lift me and together we ascend.
I've done some soul searching to know what to blog about.
It's been a big challenge to blog everyday, but a great experience to really think about what "transformation and change" look and feels like. There are a few virtuous I didn't get to that I wanted to like Integrity, Time management, laughter, leadership and fasting. Maybe another day.
Happy Change...

I honor the divine light within you... Namaste!

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love; 
when there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope; 
where there is darkness, light; 
where there is sadness, joy.
Grant that I may not so much 
seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand, 
to love as to love; 
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying (to ourselves) that we are born to
Eternal Life. 









No comments:

Post a Comment