Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 11: Faith Necessary

40 Days of Transformation and Change of Heart
Day 11: Faith Necessary

"I have the Faith Necessary to Help Make Good Things Happen in my Life, or the Lives of Others."
-Preach My Gospel. Attribute Activity pg. 126

Faith doesn't have to be perfect, 
and neither do we in order to make good things happen in our life.
 Just enough- whats necessary. 
But what about those times we are on a ledge and no faith seems enough for our situation?
The faith the size of a mustard seed is what the Savior taught. 
I've wondered about this when I see people with incredible faith not get the miracle they pray for while on the ledge. I've come to think that mustard size faith gets is power when we have enough faith to not have the miracle but instead accept God's plan, which might mean we fall off that ledge.
That is the greatest courage. 

"And Jesus said... for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."                                                                        Matthew 17:20

"For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith."   Ether 12:12


What ledges are you on? 
Do you have the Faith necessary to have to make good things happen in your life or the lives or others?

Yoga Today
Tree Pose
Balancing Poses take breath and focus. 
I like to focus on my belly button
I tell my students to hush the chatter in the brain.
place foot on ankle, shin or inner thigh- stay away from using the knee as a perch because it's too stressful on the knee.
The goal is to find Calm in the pose.
Remember- it's not perfect faith- neither is it perfect poses.
  Just whats necessary
for the seed to grow into the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment