Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 12: Abundance

 40 Days Transformation and Change of Heart
Day 12: Abundance 

Do you live in an Abundance mind or a Scarcity mind?
When you awake do you think, "I don't have enough energy, I'm tired? 
Do you find yourself saying, I don't have enough money for that. 
Or how about, I don't have enough time to do that.
These are all scarcity mind states- 
where there's never enough; only enough excuses.
If we shift our mind to Abundance thinking- When in all honesty there is an endless flow of energy for the day. Thinking this we will find the nutrition, sleep and physical movement to get the blood a pumping.  There is also an endless amount of time- isn't forever enough for you? Time is measured only unto men. It's never to late to start a new. When you shift to an abundance thinking you find you manage your days better, those things of greatest importance you have time for, those things that are distractions and a waste of your day will fall away. And money, well its an object just like a brick, I can use to throw through a window or use to build a home. I testify that when we live with open hands and heart when it comes to money- there is always enough of what is necessary for your needs and others. 
Our Heavenly Father is the Great Creator of worlds and resources without end. And You are His child, He loves and desires to bless us with the beautiful things of the earth, all He asks that we be faithful stewards over those blessings, and love Him and one another.



"For it is expedient that I, the Lord, should make every man accountable, as a steward over earthly blessings, which I have made and prepared for my creatures. I, the Lord, stretched out the heavens, and built the earth, my very handiwork; and all things therein are mine. And it is my purpose to provide for my saints, for all things are mine. But it must needs be done in mine own way; and behold this is the way that I, the Lord, have decreed to provide for my saints, that the poor shall be exalted, in that the rich are made low. For the earth is full, and there is enough and to spare; yea, I prepared all things, and have given unto the children of men to be agents unto themselves. Therefore, if any man shall take of the abundance which I have made, and impart not his portion, according to the law of my gospel, unto the poor and the needy, he shall, with the wicked, lift up his eyes in hell, being in torment."  Doctrine & Covenants 104:17


No comments:

Post a Comment