Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 15: Generations

40 Days Transformation and Change of Heart
Day 15: Generations

I think my greatest desire as a mother is that our family reaches through the Eternities as one. That my daughter improves upon what I give her, and my granddaughter improves even more upon that.  
We all leave a legacy. 
It depends upon us what the legacy is going to be. 
My prayer is that I leave some laughter, loads of love, memories for the senses, some wisdom to be drawn upon when needed and a testimony and faith in Christ that knits our hearts as one.

Thank you Mom for your reaching through the Generations.

"Therefore, renounce war and proclaim peace, and seek diligently to turn the hearts of the children to their fathers, and the hearts of the fathers to the children..."  Doctrine & Covenants 98:16


No comments:

Post a Comment