Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 33:Gather Light

40 Days Transformation and Change of Heart
Day 33: Gather Light

Tonight is Christmas Eve. I love the tradition of Christmas lights. They remind us of the Savior, the light, hope and life of the world. It's so fitting to celebrate Christmas with lights.
In a neighborhood in Fruit Heights they line the street with luminaries- we drive through it on our way home. I so appreciate the work and dedication this neighborhood puts into this tradition for others. They must work together to cover so much area, it's obvious when someone decides not to participate leaving a gap amongst the trail of light.
For us to be a light to the world it takes work and dedication also. And unity to light the path together. so as part of my change of heart and transformation I want to be a light gather and shiner to light the path for others and to be like our Savior.
Merry Christmas

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.   John 8:12


No comments:

Post a Comment