Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 9: Express Love


40 Days of Transformation and a Change of Heart
Day 9: Express Love

Saying goodbye to the earthy remains of a loved one is always a strange and sacred moment.
When you've loved with no regrets that moment can be a "beautiful heartbreak" knowing you've always treated that person with love, respect and served with acts of kindness. I realize that there's no perfect relationship even the best have ugly moments. I'm talking about making the most of our "today's" while we have them.
Those moments of saying goodbye after death when you never said the,"I'm sorry's" or the "I love you's" is a "bitter heartbreak" and wish you could call back those yesterdays lost to pettiness or anger.
Today I witnessed both with the saying farewell to Seth.
How grateful I was that there was no regrets. I know he loved me and I know I always treated him with love and kindness and enjoyed the today's we had.
I witnessed what it means when they say, "Chariy Never Faileth" 1 Corinthians 13:8

Moroni 7:45-46
And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail-

Yoga Today
Warrior Pose
Warrior 1 is a dynamic pose. It creates a powerful integration of leg strength and flexibility of the hips. Alignment is where the power comes from. You should be able to balance an orange on the top of your front thigh in this pose, if not  dip down lower to get your front thigh parallel to the floor. 
Remember breath is strength- stay in alignment

Enjoy Today- it's my favorite day!





No comments:

Post a Comment